Are you a fun of Hitachi tv but couldn’t use its full features due to remote control issues? The Hitachi universal remote is very useful when navigating through the features of Hitachi tv. This will provide all the conveniences in watching your favourite tv shows or movies right from Hitachi television. In case the remote malfunction, this article will be of great help!
Hitachi Universal Remote Codes List
For those who are facing problem in using their Hitachi tv because of remote malfunction issues, we have compiled compatible Hitachi universal remote codes list for you. We have gathered all Hitachi universal remote codes which are guaranteed to work when programmed into your device. You will find from our list of Hitachi tv codes all the details needed in programming the universal remote including the model and brand of your device.
Hitachi Tv Universal 4 Digit Remote Codes
Hitachi TV Universal Remote Codes
Hitachi DVD Universal Remote Codes
Hitachi Amplifier Universal Remote Codes
Hitachi HDTV Universal Remote Codes
Hitachi VCR Universal Remote Codes
Hitachi Receiver Tuner Universal Remote Codes
Just choose the code from our list which is compatible with the model number of your Hitachi tv. Make sure that you have entered the exact code as shown in the list of Hitachi tv remote codes.
How to Program Hitachi Universal Remote
There are ways on how to easily program the Hitachi universal remote so that it will smoothly work with your Hitachi tv. Apart from the codes list that we are providing, we will also be guiding you in setting up your universal remote with our step-by-step instructions. Programming the universal remote is made quick and simple with our given instructions which require one specific Hitachi tv code to complete the procedure. More often your device’s model will require a 4 digit code for Hitachi tv which we are also providing.
Here are the different ways on how to program Hitachi universal remote:
How To Program A Universal Remote For Hitachi Devices
There are several universal remotes available to work with Hitachi devices. However, you will need to program the universal remote when you use it for the Hitachi brand devices. Universal remote codes are also available in this post. I will recommend you RCA remote for the Hitachi brand because the remote programming procedure is unique when compared with other universal remotes. you can program it with a few simple instructions. Let’s move to the instructions.
- Turn on the Hitachi device that you would like to program with the universal remote.
- Install new batteries into the remote to avoid interruptions during programming.
- Long press the desired device button, if you want to program your TV with the remote, then press the “TV” key on the remote until the power button light up.
- Continue to hold the “TV” key and enter the code that you selected for your device. If the code is correct, the power key stays solid.
- If the power key blinks six times, it means the code entered is incorrect. Re-enter the correct code.
- After this, release the device button and check the remote functions.
- If everything working well as you expected, your remote setup is complete. If not, try to reprogram your remote with the next code.
Program the Universal Remote Without Codes
- Turn on the Hitachi device would like to program with a universal remote (RCA).
- Press the corresponding device key on the remote to enable learning mode in the remote. The power key will illuminate.
- After this, press and hold down the power key on your remote and device. Keep hold that both keys until the power light turns off on the remote and on again.
- Now press the “play” key on the remote, if the device didn’t turn off after a few seconds. The play key informs the remote to send the next batch of codes to the device. Press the play key every five seconds until the device turns off.
- After this, turn back on the device by pressing the reverse key on the remote. if the device didn’t turn on, press the reverse key multiple times every three seconds.
- Finally, after turning on the device, press the OK key to lock the code.
This method may take a long time than the manual code entry method.
Is this article helpful? If you found the right code which worked on your device, please let us know by sharing your experience through the comment box below. For other queries about the Hitachi universal remote codes, feel free to leave us a message. Watch out for more universal remote codes which might be helpful in programming your other device.