Do you want to configure ONN universal remote for your Soundbar? Today’s guide will help you program the ONN universal remote for Soundbar with easy-to-follow programming instructions. Replacing an original device remote costs you money and takes a lot of time to find a compatible remote control of the same brand. Instead, you can program ONN universal remote control to operate your Soundbar and other electronic devices. ONN universal remote can control up to 6 devices with a single universal remote and is remarkably easy to program. To program the remote control, follow the program instructions and an ONN Soundbar code for all remotes.
ONN Soundbar Universal Remote Codes List
ONN Soundbar remote codes for all remote brands and types are listed here. There are various universal codes, including 3-digit, 4-digit or 5-digit codes for each remote brand. You can select any remote code from the list of available codes and program the remote setup. If you have a valid ONN Soundbar universal remote code, it takes only a few minutes to program the remote control. Just enter the remote code and follow the programming process to set up your remote. After programming the ONN universal remote, if it doesn’t work well to operate your device, try programming it using another remote control code available in the codes list.
How to Program ONN Remote for Soundbar
Remote programming for a Soundbar is relatively easy when you have universal remote control codes for your Soundbar. To successfully program your ONN Soundbar universal remote on the first attempt, you must enter the code and follow the instructions carefully. Below, we have also updated step-by-step instructions to set up your ONN universal remote.
- First, turn on the Soundbar device you wish to set up the remote control.
- Press the program button until the power key light indicator blinks and turns red. Then release the power key.
- Select the device category button for your remote programming devices like TV, DVD, or Blu-ray.
- The light indicator blinks once to confirm the selected key.
- Navigate through the available onn remote codes list & enter the selected code available for your remote brand.
- The device will switch off if the code entered is valid and no further action is required.
- If the device is still on, the code entered is invalid, and you need to repeat the same process using another remote code.
We hope you find our ONN Soundbar universal remote valuable article in your remote programming. Please write us via comments if you are l looking for new universal codes that are not updated here, or you can also share if you have codes that work for ONN universal remote.