There are several universal remotes out there, such as RCA, GE, ONN, and more, which control your Samsung TV, samsung dvd remote codes, blu ray and soundbar with all the same features as your Samsung original remote. Samsung remote is the universal remote used to handle the TV and various devices. Below I am going to share the code list and the appropriate steps you need to follow for the Samsung tv code. These codes are updated, and if you face any problem, you need to take another code from the list as it is the only way to decrease stress. We are living a hectic life. So by applying the Samsung remote codes, you can make your work easier.
Samsung Universal Remote TV Codes List
How To Program Universal Remote For Samsung TV With Codes
You can program a universal remote for your Samsung TV in three ways. Most people worldwide use three universal remotes named RCA, GE, and ONN, which control all kinds of Samsung Televisions and other home entertainment devices.
If you want to program your Ge universal remote for your Samsung Tv, follow the instructions below.
- Turn on your Samsung TV that your program with the universal remote.
- Install new batteries into the remote to strengthen the infrared signals.
- (Bad batteries lead to interruptions during the programming)
- Note down the code that is suitable for your Samsung Tv.
- Hold down the “SETUP” key on the remote to enable the learning mode. The LED indicator will flash when you press the “SETUP” key. Release the key when the LED indicator stays solid.
- Touch the “TV” button if you want to program another device instead of pressing the relevant key on the remote.
- Now, enter the code you selected for your Samsung Tv.
- Locate the remote on the device and check the keys. If the remote is working as you expected, it means your remote is programmed successfully. If not, try to reprogram your remote with the following code.
How To Program A Universal Remote For Samsung TV without Codes
You can program universal remotes without codes also as we already setup soundbar without using samsung soundbar remote codes. The remote producer lists several types of brand codes in the remote memory. The remote will send the list of codes to the device to scan the correct one for the device. Follow the instructions stated below or if your device is blu ray then check how to program samsung blu ray remote to tv article for better instructions.
- Turn on your Samsung Tv that you want to program with the universal remote.
- Once press the “TV” button on the remote. Now press and hold the “POWER” button and the “TV” button simultaneously. Release both buttons after the power button turns off.
- After this, press the “PLAY” button a few times within five seconds time gap until the Samsung TV turns off.
- If the Samsung Tv turns off, the remote is programmed successfully.
- After this, press the “REVERSE” button continuously within the two seconds gap until the TV turns back on.
- Finally, press the “STOP” button on the remote to save the code.
- Check all functions of the remote as you expected. If there is any error or the TV doesn’t respond, try reprogramming the remote by following the procedure from step 1.
Samsung Universal Remote Instructions
- First, you have to “Turn off the TV” you are programming for. Until the syncing process is complete, you need to turn it off.
- After that, you need to press the button on the remote. It tells the pairing with the TV to get the proper signal.
- Now you have to use either the paper clip or toothpick to press down the “Set” button, which is given on the top of the remote.
- You have to use the code of 3 or 4, or 5-digit Samsung tv universal remote codes on the pad of the remote. You can get those codes from the above list.
- If the code shows the error, you have to choose another code from the list.
- To check, you need to press the power button. If the Tv turns on, then the code is working correctly. If it shows an error, you must repeat the first step.
Well, this was all about the steps to follow Samsung TV codes. You can reduce headaches using the universal remote, as many people do for GE universal remote codes for Samsung DVD player devices. As you can work with a single remote, you must follow the above steps to get the best result without facing any problems.