In today’s post, we are going to talk about the tcl remote code. If you are finding for the tcl universal remote code to program the tcl universal tv remote, then you are at the ideal spot, here you can get the latest tcl tv codes. Everyone knows nowadays we don’t have time to manage one remote for each device.
That is the reason why universal remotes are the best option to operate all your devices. Because of the universal remotes you can easily operate and manage all your devices, likewise TV, music system, DVD or any other device.
How To Program Universal Remote For TCL TV
There are plenty of universal remotes available to control TCL TVs such as GE, RCA, ONN, and more. You can choose any universal remote that will work for your TCL TV. However, you will need to program the universal remote to control your TCL TV. I will tell you three types of remote programming methods for your TCL TV in this post. Let’s move to the instructions.
- Power on your TCL TV and insert a set of new batteries into the remote.
- Press the device button on the remote. (The device buttons such as TV, DVD, VCR, etc)
- After this, press and hold the “SETUP” button on the remote until the LED indicator is illuminated.
- (The led indicator indicates when your remote is in learning mode.)
- Enter the code that is listed by the remote manufacturer for your device.
- Aim the remote sensor to the device and press and hold the “POWER” button until the TV turns off.
- Finally, press the power button on the remote to turn on the TCL TV. If your TV responds with these commands, it means the remote is programmed with the device successfully.
Note: Check all functions of the remote such as changing channels, accessing the menu, settings, controlling volume, and more. If your remote works partially, it means you have entered the incorrect code. Try to reprogram your remote with the next code.
How to Program Your TCL TV Universal Remote With Auto-Code Search Method
Auto-code searching method is going through the scanning process. The remote manufacturer stores several codes in the remote for all device brands, which matches the codes individually with the device until the remote is programmed.
- Turn on the TCL TV that you want to program with the universal remote.
- Press and hold the “TV” button on the remote for a few seconds until the LED indicator is illuminated.
- Now release the device button (TV) button.
- Face the remote to the TCL TV and press and hold the “CH+” and “CH-” until the indicator blinks.
- After this, press the “UP and DOWN” keys continuously until the TCL TV is turned off.
- Now turn on your TCL TV with help of the “POWER” button on the remote. If The device is turned on, check all functions of the remote as you expected. If the device responds well, press the “TV” button on the remote to save the code.
- Now this time, the indicator will blink twice to confirm the code for your device.
TCL TV’s Universal Remote Instructions
- First of all, you must have to “Turn on your device”.
- Now you should press the Setup button on your remote and hold it
- Then enter the three-digit code that is 9-9-1
- Now simply press and hold the “Power Button” until the device turns off.
The process I have shared above can take a few minutes to get done, but it will surely work for you. All you need to follow these steps and ge universal remote codes for tcl tv to program your own tcl universal remote. You can simply copy the working tcl remote code from here, I have shared all the updated and latest working codes that you can use for you.