In today’s post, we will talk about the TCL remote codes. If you are finding for the TCL universal remote code to program the TCL TV, you are at the ideal spot. Here, you can get the latest TCL TV codes. Maintaining multiple remotes are challenging task due to this busy lifestyle. Try a universal remote to control all your entertainment devices to resolve the problem of keeping a bunch of remotes.
TCL TV’s Universal Remote Codes List
A single universal remote can handle all your entertainment devices when it is programmed with a valid code. Universal remotes design a few codes to recognize and control the device. Here in this list, you have listed several remote codes for your remote programming.
How To Program Universal Remote For TCL TV
Plenty of universal remotes are available to control TCL TVs, such as GE, RCA, ONN, and more. You can choose any universal remote that will work for your TCL TV. However, it would help if you programmed the universal remote to control your TCL TV. This post will tell you three types of remote programming methods for your TCL TV. Let’s move to the instructions.
- Power on your TCL TV and insert new batteries into the remote.
- Press the device button on the remote. (The device buttons include TV, DVD, VCR, etc.)
- After this, press the “SETUP” button on the remote until the LED indicator is illuminated.
- (The led indicator indicates when your remote is in learning mode.)
- Enter the code that the remote manufacturer lists for your device.
- Aim the remote sensor to the device and press and hold the “POWER” button until the TV turns off.
- Finally, press the power button on the remote to turn on the TCL TV. If your TV responds to these commands, the remote is programmed with the device successfully.
Note: Check all remote functions such as changing channels, menu access, settings, controlling volume, etc. If your remote works partially, you have entered the incorrect code. Try to reprogram your remote with the following code.
How to Program Your TCL TV Universal Remote Without Codes
Auto-code searching method goes through the scanning process. The remote manufacturer stores several codes in the remote for all device brands, which match the codes individually with the device until the remote is programmed.
- Turn on the TCL TV you want to program with the universal remote.
- Press the “TV” button on the remote for a few seconds until the LED indicator is illuminated.
- Now release the device button (TV) button.
- Face the remote to the TCL TV and press and hold the “CH+” and “CH-“ until the indicator blinks.
- After this, press the “UP and DOWN” keys continuously until the TCL TV is turned off.
- Now turn on your TCL TV with the help of the “POWER” button on the remote. If The device is turned on, check all remote functions as you expected. If the device responds well, press the “TV” button on the remote to save the code.
- Now this time, the indicator will blink twice to confirm the code for your device.
TCL TV’s Universal Remote Instructions
- First of all, you must have “Turn on your device.”
- Now you should press the Setup button on your remote and hold it.
- Then enter the three-digit code that is 9-9-1
- Now press and hold the “Power Button” until the device turns off.
The process I have shared above can take a few minutes, but it will indeed work for you. You must follow these steps to use GE universal remote codes for TCL TV. Also, you can copy the working TCL remote code from here. I have shared all the updated and latest working codes, which you can use.
Conclusion: Read all the information carefully before starting programming. If this is helpful to you, leave a message via the comment box.