Do you own a Daewoo TV universal remote control? Then you should also need Daewoo remote code to program and operate your TV. If you don’t know about the Daewoo TV codes for universal remotes, you can keep reading this post and program your remote control quickly by following our programming instructions.
Daewoo TV needs three-digit or four-digit universal codes to program the remote. These codes can be applied based on your Daewoo TV version. If you have an older version, you need 3- digit codes; if your Daewoo TV has the newest version, it may need 4-digit remote codes.
Daewoo Universal Remote Codes List
How To Program Daewoo TV Universal Remote?
We have updated a few universal remote codes that are compatible with Daewoo TV. I will give you instructions to program the RCA remote using the codes mentioned in this post. However, if you are using the GE universal remote, then follow how to program GE universal remote using codes.
- Turn on your Daewoo TV and insert new batteries into the RCA remote.
- Note down the code from this post to enter on a remote.
- Hold the “TV” button on RCA remote until the “POWER” button illuminates.
- Keep holding the “TV” button and enter the code you selected for the remote programming.
- If the “POWER” button remains on after entering the code, which means you entered a valid code.
- If the “POWER” button blinks four times, you will need to enter a valid code to program the remote correctly.
- After this, release the “TV” button and test the remote buttons to control your TV. If all the functions work as expected, your remote is programmed successfully.
If not, try to reprogram the remote by following the instructions from step 3.
Let us know how helpful you found this post for you with your feedback. Also, If you have any new list of universal remote codes, then write to us, so we may include that in our list and make improvements. We try to provide you with all the updated codes list relevant to the brand you are using but if you are missing any brand or remote code list here, then tell us about that as well.