Most of the users of the device have the question in your mind that How to apply the universal remote codes for Panasonic tv. And If you are the recently bought the TV or the device then you need the remote to operate your Panasonic TV. So we have shared the code list and the proper guidance of the Panasonic remote codes so that you can easily enter the code by using the digit of the remote. In case, your first code of Panasonic universal remote codes is not working then you need to try another code from the code list.
Panasonic Universal Remote TV Codes
1003, 1096, 1123, 1152, 1292, 1295, 1289, 1049, 1053, 1010, 1231
Panasonic Universal Remote HDTV Codes
1170, 1410, 1234, 1442, 1331, 1336, 1194, 1140, 1169, 1417, 1233
Panasonic Universal Remote DVD Codes
2111, 2106, 2104, 2105, 2076, 2031, 2075, 2153, 2151, 2066, 2154
Panasonic Universal Remote Audio Codes
4005, 4063, 4030, 4038, 4051, 4050, 4050, 4018
How to Program Panasonic Universal Remote Without Code Method
It is an auto-code search method; The Panasonic remote allows users to program the remote in this method also. The remote codes in the remote database will scan the device with the correct code to program the remote with it. Follow the steps below to program your remote.
- Prepare the device that you want to program with Panasonic universal remote.
- Install new batteries into the remote to avoid interruptions during the programming.
- Find the device button (TV) on the remote and press and hold it until a LED indicator flashes. Release the “TV” button when the LED indicator remains on. (The LED indicator signals will indicate to you when your remote is ready to program.)
- Aim the remote sensor to the TV and press and hold the “CH+CH-” button on the remote. At this time, the remote indicates on and off signals.
- Press the “DOWN and UP” keys continuously until the TV is turned off.
- After this, verify the code with help of the “POWER” button on the remote. If the TV is turned on, check the remote features as you expected.
- Finally, press the “TV” button on the remote to save the code.
- The LED indicator will blink twice to confirm the code is stored on the remote.
If your remote not responding, or works partially, try to reprogram your remote from step2.
How To Program Panasonic Universal Remote With Brand Code Search Method
If you failed in the two methods, stated above, you can try the code search method too. In this method, you will need to enter a code manually on the remote. The code enables search mode on the universal remote.
- If you want to program your Panasonic universal remote with the TV, turn on it.
- Find the “STEUP” button on the remote. Press and hold it until the LED indicator is illuminated.
- Now enter the digits 9-9-1 with help of the remote keypad.
- Now press and hold the “POWER” button on the remote along with the “CHALLEN UP” button simultaneously until the device turns off.
This method may take some extra time than other methods, but your remote will find the correct code for your device. If you do this method without fail, your remote will be programmed successfully.
Other Programming Methods
- Now you have to look at the list of the VCR component code and in case, for the Panasonic tv remote codes then the code for the Aiwa VCR is 332. (Codes you can get from above list)
- If you want to get the code for the digital video recorder then you have to use the EUR7603Z50 remote. And if you want to know the code for the sony Tivo then 102 is the code
- The code for the Memorex cable box is 130 and in case you are using the satellite, it may be the dish network then you need to find the code in the manual of the remote.
- In case, if you want to get the code for the DVD player then the code is EUR7603Z50 as well for the Philips DVD player is 103.
Panasonic Universal Remote Instructions
- Firstly, you need to “Check the model number of the Remote”. Most of the remote has the number on the back as well as on the front
- After that, you have to take the advice from the operating manual and in case you don’t have an adviser then you need to visit the website of the Panasonic.
- Now you have to turn off the power and need to press the Action and the power button with the help of the remote of the Panasonic just for the 5 seconds.
- After that, you need to enter the 3 digit code or 4 digit code from above remote codes list for that device and then press the button of the power and item should come on.
- You have to repeat this process for each device that you want to program from the remote.
There is no need to search anymore for the Panasonic tv remote codes because here in this post, I have provided you the detailed information about the Panasonic remote codes with the proper guidance. Trust me, you will not face any kind of problem. Well, it is the right time to use theses code on the Panasonic remote by just entering the 3 digit number from the remote. So, are you waiting for now? Just give it a try and do not forget to share your experience with us, we would love to head something from you.