Most device users question how to apply the universal remote codes for Panasonic TVs. And If you recently bought a TV, you need the remote to operate your Panasonic TV. So we have shared the code list and the proper guidance of the Panasonic remote codes so that you can quickly enter the code using the remote keypad. If your first Panasonic universal remote code is not working, you must try another code from the code list.
Panasonic Universal Remote TV Codes List
How to Program Panasonic Universal Remote Without Code Method
It is an auto-code search method; The Panasonic remote allows users to program the remote in this method also. The remote codes in the database will scan the device with the correct code to program the remote. Follow the steps below to program your remote.
- Prepare the device that you want to program with Panasonic universal remote.
- Install new batteries into the remote to avoid interruptions during the programming.
- Find the device button (TV) on the remote and press and hold it until a LED indicator flashes. Release the “TV” button when the LED indicator remains on. (The LED indicator signals will indicate when your remote is ready to program.)
- Aim the remote sensor at the TV and press and hold the “CH+CH-“button on the remote. At this time, the remote indicates on and off signals.
- Press the “DOWN and UP” keys continuously until the TV is turned off.
- After this, verify the code with the help of the “POWER” button on the remote. If the TV is turned on, check the remote features as you expected.
- Finally, press the “TV” button on the remote to save the code.
- The LED indicator will blink twice to confirm the code is stored on the remote.
If your remote is not responding or works partially, try to reprogram your remote from step 2.
How To Program Panasonic Universal Remote With Brand Code Search Method
You could also try the code search method if you failed the two ways stated above. In this method, you must manually enter a code on the remote. The code enables search mode on the universal remote.
- If you want to program your Panasonic universal remote with the TV, turn it on.
- Find the “STEUP” button on the remote. Press and hold it until the LED indicator is illuminated.
- Now enter the digits 9-9-1 with the help of the remote keypad.
- Now press and hold the “POWER” button on the remote and the “CHALLEN UP” button simultaneously until the device turns off.
This method may take more time than other methods, but your remote will find the correct code for your device. If you do this method without fail, your remote will be programmed successfully.
Other Programming Methods
- Now you have to look at the list of the VCR component code, and in case, for the Panasonic TV remote codes, the code for the Aiwa VCR is 332. (Codes you can get from the above list)
- You have to use the EUR7603Z50 remote if you want to get the digital video recorder code. And if you want to know the code for the sony Tivo, then 102 is the code.
- The code for the Memorex cable box is 130, and in case you are using the satellite, it may be the dish network. Then you need to find the code in the manual of the remote.
- If you want to get the code for the DVD player, the code is EUR7603Z50 for the Philips DVD player is 103.
Panasonic Universal Remote Instructions
- Firstly, you need to “Check the Remote model number.” Most of the remote has a number on the back as well as on the front.
- After that, you must take advice from the operating manual, and if you don’tdon’t have an adviser, then you need to visit the website of Panasonic.
- Now you have to turn off the power and press the Action and the power button with the help of the Panasonic remote for just 5 seconds.
- After that, you need to enter the 3-digit or 4-digit code from the above remote codes list for that device and press the power button, and the item should come on.
- You must repeat this process for each device you want to program from the remote.
There is no need to search anymore for the Panasonic TV remote codes because here in this post, I have provided detailed information about the Panasonic remote codes with the proper guidance. Trust me; you will not face any problem even for Blu-ray using Panasonic blu ray player remote codes. It is the right time to use these codes on the Panasonic remote by just entering the 3-digit number from the remote. So, are you waiting for now? Try it, and do not forget to share your experience with us. We would love to hear something from you.