Are you looking for Panasonic Blu-ray remote codes? If you have lost or damaged your Panasonic Blu-ray remote and want to operate it with a new universal remote, this post may help you. Here we have updated all Panasonic Blu-ray remote codes that work with almost all remote brands to program the remote control. Along with Panasonic Blu-ray codes, we have also mentioned programming instructions, so you don’t need to research programming methods.
Panasonic Blu-Ray Universal Remote Codes List
Universal remote codes for Panasonic Blu-ray players are 3-digit, 4-digit, and 5-digit. You must choose a universal code for your remote brand wisely and start the programming. These panasonic universal remote codes support Panasonic 4K upscaling 2D/ 3D Blu-ray discs and streaming players.
How To Program Panasonic Blu-Ray Universal Remote?
Various programming methods are available to program the Panasonic Blu-ray remote. All these programming methods with complete instructions are mentioned below. So you need to select a programming method that works fine, like Huayu universal remote code for Samsung. I will give an example of programming a GE universal remote for your Panasonic Blu-ray player. If you are using another universal remote, you can find that on this website.
- Switch on your Panasonic Blu-ray player you want to control using a universal remote.
- Insert two new batteries into the remote.
- Press the “SETUP” button until the LED indicator turns on.
- Now, select desired source button—for example, DVD or Blu-ray.
- After that, enter the code to program the universal remote. The LED indicator will turn off after entering the code.
- Finally, check the remote buttons to control your Panasonic Blu-ray player. If the remote controls all the functions which you need, the remote has found a valid code.
If not, try to reprogram the remote from step 2 and use another code until the remote gets a valid code.
If you feel this article is helpful to program your universal remote for a Panasonic blu ray player, share your feedback. We will regularly improve our website and update it with new universal remote codes for you. Also, comment us know if you have any new universal codes that are still not updated here.