If you have recently encountered problems controlling your devices using separate remote controls, the Coby universal remote is the ultimate solution. Stop the clutter in your living room and control all your devices with one remote control. The Coby universal remote is exceptionally designed with user-friendly features for the optimum experience.
Coby Universal Remote Codes List
We always wish to eliminate clutter in our living rooms by using different types of remote control. We wanted to help you resolve this type of issue. If you choose to use the Coby universal remote, we have all the codes to operate the device you wish to take control of. We have collected almost all the Coby universal remote codes, which we find compatible with different brands and models of devices.
You only have to pick one code for every device from the given list of Coby TV remote codes. Depending on your device, you can select from the list of Coby 5 in 1 universal remote codes or the universal remote 3-digit code for Coby TV.
How to Program Coby Universal Remote
The best solution to prevent clutter in your living room is to program the Coby universal remote using the specific codes for the model and brand of your preferred device. Our quick tips and instructions guide you through programming your universal remote. Also, you can see ONN universal remote codes for Emerson to improve knowledge about the remote setup. You only have to make sure that you first search for the unique code before starting remote programming.
You will need to use the same when programming the Coby universal remote. Follow the below instructions on how to program the Coby universal remote:
How To Program Coby Remote with Codes
Their remote manufacturer adds codes for the remote setup based on device brand and model. Here we added several codes currently working for the Coby remote programming. You will need to enter a code to program your remote for the device. Follow the instructions same like this brand stated below to program your remote.
Note down the corresponding device code before going to programming.
- Turn on the device you want to program with the universal remote.
- Install new batteries into the remote to overcome errors while programming the remote.
- Find and press the device key such as TV, DVD, BLU-RAY, etc.
- After this, press and hold the “SETUP” key. The LED light (indicator) will flash four times and remains lit. (The LED light is an indicator that tells you when the remote comes into leaning mode)
- Now this time, enter the code that you selected for your device. The LED indicator will turn off if you enter the correct code. Otherwise, it remains on until it gets the correct code, so enter other codes until it turns off.
- Finally, test your remote by controlling your remote. If everything works well, your remote has found the correct code. The remote program is completed.
- If your remote doesn’t work, remove the batteries from the remote and unplug the device for a few minutes. Select codes for your device carefully and try to reprogram your remote from step 1.
Manual Method 2:
- Turn on the device that you want to program with Coby universal remote. For example, if you want to program your Tv with a remote, turn on the Tv.
- Press the “SEL” and “TV” keys for five seconds. The indicator button will illuminate.
- Aim the remote at the signal receiver window and input the code you selected for your device.
- After this, press the “Volume+” key on the remote. The TV volume should increase.
- Finally, press the “TV” key on the remote to save the code. The LED indicator will blink twice to confirm the code.
- If your TV doesn’t respond to the remote, try to reprogram it with the next code.
Have you found this article helpful? If you have successfully programmed your Coby universal remote, please share your experience to help other readers. If you encounter problems with the codes or programming instructions, please comment below. We are here to assist with your queries on Coby universal remote.