The Olevia universal remote can work with other devices on different models and brands. The only key to use Olevia universal remote for this purpose is to program it with the preferred device using compatible codes. Once the Olevia tv remote programming method becomes successful, you will enjoy the benefits.
Olevia Universal Remote Codes List
The given Olevia universal remote codes list will be used to match the remote with the preferred device. The codes you will find below come with corresponding device model and brand. All the codes are guaranteed to work compatible with the device. We have all the complete list of codes that will serve as your reference when programming the Olevia universal remote.
Olevia Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
0030, 1610, 1027 1012 1140 1142 1156
Olevia Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes
11610, 12272, 11240, 11331, 11144, 11858
How to Program Olevia Universal Remote
The process to program Olevia universal remote is very simple. All you need to do is to carefully follow the step by step procedure we are providing in this article. Everything that you need during programming is completely stipulated including the unique Olevia tv remote codes 4 digit. Check the power of your preferred device if it is properly turned on while making sure that the batteries of Olevia remote control is working. As soon as you are done with the programming, you will experience how comfortable it is using the Olevia remote to work with any device in your room.
Check the below instructions that will guide you on how to program Olevia universal remote:
- Turn on the device that you want to program with the universal remote.
- Face the remote towards the device.
- Select the device key on the remote. If you want to program your TV, then press the “TV” key on the remote.
- After this, press and hold the “SETUP” key on the remote. The indicator on the remote will blink and stays solid. (The indicator says you when the remote comes into leaning mode.)
- Now this time, enter the code that you selected for your device.
- If you enter the code without fail, the indicator light will turn off. If the indicator didn’t turn off, which means the code you entered is incorrect. Try to enter a new code.
- Finally, test the remote keys to control your device. If the device is working with remote commands, remote programming is completed. If not, try to reprogram your remote from step1.
Rate your experience with us by leaving a message below. How convenient it is to operate several devices using a single remote control? We hope that this article has helped you to program your Olevia tv remote and work with your devices. We are excited to hear your experience with the help of this article.