VIZIO is one of the well-known brands, and they deal very well in various devices such as Soundbars, TV, Home theaters, and many other devices. Suppose you are one of the users of the products. It would help if you had multiple remotes to control multiple devices until you don’t have VIZIO universal remote.
Using the VIZIO universal remote, you can control all your devices with a single remote, including a Soundbar, using Vizio sound bar codes. It gives you easy access because you need to take care of your one remote only instead of so many. All you need to program is a VIZIO universal remote for your VIZIO products.
Vizio Universal Remote Codes List
You are at the ideal spot if you are searching for the same. Here in this post, you can get the VIZIO universal remote codes with program instructions. We are making a useful instructional guide by which you can easily program a VIZIO universal remote.
How To Program Vizio Universal Remote With Code Entry Method
The Vizio remote allows the user to program the remote manually with the help of device codes, which come with the user manual, or you can find them in this article. Vizio universal remote programming is much simple than other remotes. You don’t need any experience to program the Vizio remote. Follow the simple instructions below.
- Turn on the device (TV, DVD, AUD, BLU-RAY, or any other)
- Insert new batteries into the remote to avoid errors during the program.
- Press the device button on the remote. If you want to program with your TV, press the “TV” button on the remote for five seconds until the indicator flashes twice. The LED will remain turned on.
- Enter the code by using the remote keys. The indicator will flash after entering the code.
- The indicator will turn off if the code that you entered on the remote is correct.
- Locate the remote on the device, and hold the “POWER” button. The device should turn off. Now your remote is programmed successfully without any errors.
- If your remote doesn’t work, repeat the same programming instructions with a new code.
How To Program Your Vizio Universal Remote With Setup Code
If you cannot program your remote with the manual code entry method, switch to another method called the setup code method. It allows programming without codes, and you don’t need to enter a specific code for remote programming. You can try this method for your new model Vizio remote also. Just follow the instructions given below.
- Turn on the device that you want to program with the Vizio remote.
- Before programming, ensure all the cables are connected properly to avoid power cycle errors.
- Always insert new batteries when you are ready for remote programming.
- If you want to program your TV with a remote, press the “TV” button and the “MENU” button together for a few seconds.
- Release the buttons when you see the Vizio appears on the TV.
- Enter four zeros (0000) by using the remote keypad and then press the “OK” button on the remote.
- After this, the TV will show you two options, CABLE and TV.
- Select the “TV” option and press the “OK” button.
- Once done with this procedure, enter the ZIP code of your area by using the remote keypad and press the “OK” button after entering each digit.
- After this, a list of TV brands will appear on the screen. Select your brand and then press the “OK” button.
- Change the list of channels until you see the “POWER” message on the screen.
- Press and hold the “POWER” button to save the code.
- If the remote is working as you expected, it means the remote is programmed perfectly. If not, try to reprogram your remote from step 1.
VIZIO Universal Remote Instructions
Below in this post, we will provide you the complete instruction so that you can follow the steps to program your own VIZIO universal remote. It doesn’t need any programming or other expert skills. You need a few codes to program your universal codes.
- Firstly, you have to “Turn on your device (TV)” that you want to control with the help of the remote.
- Now you have to “Press and hold the button of the TV just for the 5 seconds”. You have to press till the LED flashes twice.
- After that, you need to “Find the code” of the programming in the code list provided above. You have to enter the code by using the number button. When you enter each digit, you will see that the LED flashes.
- If the remote accepts the code, the LED flashes twice and automatically turn off.
- In the last, you have to point the remote to the TV and press the POWER button. If your TV powers are OFF, the whole setup is complete. If it is not, then you must repeat the steps using the different codes.
Now can program your VIZIO universal very easily because it is a process of just a few steps. All you need to follow the given steps very carefully. So, it is your turn to try it on your own. After programming the one, you can operate and manage all your VIZIO devices, including Blu-ray with Vizio Blu-ray player remote codes. It will work extremely fine for you, so you can now enjoy all your devices with only one remote. It sounds very interesting, so let’s try, and it will happen.
Conclusion: Manual code entry is the best method to make remote programming for Vizio universal remote. Read all the instructions carefully before going to program your Vizio remote. If you have any errors or doubts about remote programming, leave a comment to us.