VIZIO is one of the well-known brands, they are dealing very well in various devices such as soundbars, TV, home theaters, and so many other devices as well. If you are one of the users of the products. Then you need multiple remotes to operate multiple devices until you don’t have VIZIO Universal Remote.
By using the VIZIO Universal Remote you can simply operate all your devices with a single remote. It gives you the ease of access because you need to take care of your one remote only instead of so many. All you need to program a VIZIO Universal Remote for your VIZIO products.
If you are searching for the same, then you are at the ideal spot. Here in this post, you can get the VIZIO Universal Remote Codes with Program Instructions. We are making such a useful and instructional guide by which you can program a VIZIO Universal Remote very easily.
VIZIO Universal Remote Codes List (LCD, LED and Plasma)
[table id=20 /]
How To Program Vizio Universal Remote With Code Entry Method
The Vizio remote allows the user to program the remote manually with help of device codes, which come with the user manual or you can find them in this article. Vizio universal remote programming is much simple than other remotes. you don’t need any experience to program the Vizio remote, just follow the simple instructions below.
- Turn on the device (TV, DVD, AUD, BLU-RAY, or any other)
- Insert new batteries into the remote to avoid errors during the program.
- Press the device button on the remote. If you want to program with your TV, press the “TV” button on the remote for five seconds until the indicator flashes twice. The LED will remain turned on.
- Enter the code by using remote keys. The indicator will flash after entering the code.
- If the code correct that you entered on the remote, the indicator will turn off.
- Locate the remote on the device and press and hold the “POWER” button. The device should turn off. Now your remote is programmed successfully without any errors.
- If your remote doesn’t work, repeat the same programming instructions with a new code.
How To Program Your Vizio Universal Remote With Setup Code
If you are not able to program your remote with the manual code entry method, switch to another method called the setup code method. It allows programming without codes and you don’t need to enter a specific code for remote programming. You can try this method for your new model Vizio Remote also. Just follow the instructions given below.
- Turn on the device that you want to program with the Vizio remote.
- Before going to programming make sure all the cables are connected properly to avoid power cycle errors.
- Always insert new batteries when you are ready for remote programming.
- If you looking to program your TV with a remote, press the “TV” button and the “MENU” button together at a time for a few seconds.
- Release the buttons when you see the Vizio appears on the TV.
- Enter four zeros (0000) by using the remote keypad and then press the “OK” button on the remote.
- After this, the TV will show you two options, CABLE, and TV.
- Select the “TV” option and then press the “OK” button.
- Once done with this procedure, enter the ZIP code of your area by using the remote keypad and press the “OK” button after entering each digit.
- After this, a list of TV brands will appear on the screen. Select your brand and then press the “OK” button.
- Change the list of channels until you see the “POWER” message on the screen.
- Press and hold the “POWER” button to save the code.
- If the remote working correctly as you expected, it means the remote is programmed perfectly. If not, try to reprogram your remote from step 1.
VIZIO Universal Remote Instructions
Below in this post, we will provide you the complete instruction so that you can follow the steps to program your own VIZIO Universal Remote. It doesn’t need any programming or other expert skills. Just you need a few codes to program your universal codes.
- Firstly, you have to “Turn on your device (TV)” that you want to control with the help of the remote.
- Now you have to “Press and hold the button of the TV just for the 5 seconds”. You have to press till the LED flashes twice.
- After that, you need to “Find the code” of the programming in the list of the code which is provided above. You have to enter the code by using the number button. When you enter each digit, you will see that the LED flashes.
- In case, the code is accepted by the remote then the LED flashes twice times and automatically turn-off.
- In the last, you have to point the remote to the TV and need to press the button of the POWER. In case, your TV powers are OFF then the whole setup is complete. If it is not then you have to repeat the whole steps again by using the different codes.
I believe now can program your VIZIO Universal very easily. Because it is a process of just a very few steps. All you need to follow the given steps very carefully. So, it is your turn to try it on your own. After programming the one you will be able to operate and manage all your VIZIO devices with the help of one remote only. It will work extremely fine for you, so now you can enjoy all your devices with the one remote only. It sounds very interesting, so let’s give it a try and it will happen for sure.
Conclusion: Manual code entry method is the best method to make remote programming for Vizio universal remote. read all the instructions carefully before going to program your Vizio remote. If you have any errors or doubts about remote programming leave a comment to us.