Searching for GE universal remote codes for Philips DVD Player to program your new remote control? Using GE universal remote codes for Philips DVD Player you can configure a universal remote for multiple devices. These universal remote codes are 4 or 5 digit unique code collected from ge universal remote manual pdf that works to send & recognise the command from remote and execute the functions.
GE Universal Remote Codes for Philips DVD Player List
|Code Type||GE Philips DVD Player Codes|
|GE Codes For Philips DVD Player||0398, 0979, 0408, 0423, 0755, 0981, 0980, 0456, 0458, 0969|
|GE CL3 For Philips DVD Player||2615, 2415, 2625, 4105, 0745, 0105, 0265, 0445, 0735, 0795, 1045, 1055, 1225, 1395, 1615, 2665, 2705, 2765, 2775, 2945, 3165, 3705, 3715, 3745, 3795, 3815|
|GE CL4 For Philips DVD Player||2615, 2415, 2625, 4105, 0745, 0105, 0265, 0445, 0735, 0795, 1045, 1055, 1225, 1395, 1615, 2665, 2705, 2765, 2775, 2945, 3165, 3705, 3715, 3745, 3795, 3815|
|GE CL5 For Philips DVD Player||2615, 2415, 2625, 4105, 0745, 0105, 0265, 0445, 0735, 0795, 1045, 1055, 1225, 1395, 1615, 2665, 2705, 2765, 2775, 2945, 3165, 3705, 3715, 3745, 3795, 3815|
So if you want to replace all your device remotes with a single remote then GE universal remote is the perfect alternative for you. Just find out the universal remote codes that are available in the below list and follow the process carefully.
How To Program GE Universal Remote For Philips DVD Player
Remove the batteries from the compartment to identify the remote version (CL3, CL4, or CL5). Select the correct code from this list of remote codes that are based on your remote version. Insert the batteries again into the compartment. These programming steps are much simple and correctly make your program. You don’t need any experience to program your remote. I will give complete program instructions below.
- Insert new batteries into the remote to make performance faster.
- Turn your Philips DVD with help of the DVD “POWER” button.
- Find the “SETUP” button on the remote and long-press it until the red LED flashes. The LED remains on that indicating the remote is in the learning mode.
- Press the device key (DVD) on the remote.
- Enter the code that you have selected from this list. The LED light will turn off after entering the key code.
- Press the power button on the remote to turn off your Philips DVD. If it is turned off, the remote received the correct code. If not, repeat the same procedure until step4 with the next key code and press the power button to see the device response.
Check all the buttons that you want to control with the remote. If some of the features don’t work you can use thse ge remote codes for sony dvd player steps for set up because steps are same, it means that your remote is partially programmed. Now you have to reset your remote and program with the next code. To reset your remote remove the batteries from the compartment for 15 minutes and insert them into the remote. Start the remote program until it gets the correct code.