Are you searching for GE universal remote codes for Philips DVD Player to program your new remote control? Using GE universal remote codes for Philips DVD Player and blu ray, you can configure a universal remote for multiple devices. These universal remote codes are four or five-digit unique codes collected from ge universal remote manual pdf that works to send & recognize the command from the remote and execute the functions.
GE Universal Remote Codes for Philips DVD Player List
|Code Type||GE Philips DVD Player Codes|
|GE Codes For Philips DVD Player||0398, 0979, 0408, 0423, 0755, 0981, 0980, 0456, 0458, 0969|
|GE CL3 For Philips DVD Player||2615, 2415, 2625, 4105, 0745, 0105, 0265, 0445, 0735, 0795, 1045, 1055, 1225, 1395, 1615, 2665, 2705, 2765, 2775, 2945, 3165, 3705, 3715, 3745, 3795, 3815|
|GE CL4 For Philips DVD Player||2615, 2415, 2625, 4105, 0745, 0105, 0265, 0445, 0735, 0795, 1045, 1055, 1225, 1395, 1615, 2665, 2705, 2765, 2775, 2945, 3165, 3705, 3715, 3745, 3795, 3815|
|GE CL5 For Philips DVD Player||2615, 2415, 2625, 4105, 0745, 0105, 0265, 0445, 0735, 0795, 1045, 1055, 1225, 1395, 1615, 2665, 2705, 2765, 2775, 2945, 3165, 3705, 3715, 3745, 3795, 3815|
So if you want to replace all your device remotes with a single remote, then GE universal remote is the perfect alternative. Find the universal remote codes in the list below and follow the process carefully.
How To Program GE Universal Remote For Philips DVD Player
Remove the batteries from the compartment to identify the remote version (CL3, CL4, or CL5). Select the correct code based on your remote version from this list of remote codes. Insert the batteries again into the compartment. The GE universal remote philips dvd player instructions for programming is much simpler, and you don’t need any previous experience to program the remote. I will give complete program instructions below for Philips dvd player.
- Insert new batteries into the remote to make performance faster.
- Turn your Philips DVD with the help of the DVD “POWER” button.
- Find the “SETUP” button on the remote and long-press it until the red LED flashes. The LED remains on that, indicating the remote is in learning mode.
- Press the device key (DVD) from (TV, DVD, Soundbar) on the remote.
- Enter the code that you have selected from this list. The LED light will turn off after entering the key code.
- Press the power button on the remote to turn off your Philips DVD. If it is turned off, the remote receives the correct code. If not, repeat the same procedure until step 4 with the following key code and press the power button to see the device’s response.
Check all the buttons that you want to control with the remote. If some features don’t work, your remote is partially programmed. Now you have to reset your remote and program with the following code. To reset your remote remove the batteries from the compartment for 15 minutes and insert them into the remote. Start the remote program until it gets the correct code. Also, You can use these ge remote codes for the sony dvd player steps for setup because the steps are identical.