Do you have a question about the ONN universal remote codes for TCL TV? So let me tell you about this. It is the remote that can control the audio and the video device properly. It is one of the best and the affordable solution to replace the remote. For that, you need to go through the list of the codes, including the 4-digit codes and the steps.
ONN Universal Remote Codes For Sony DVD Player List
Well, I always prefer not to go into the dept knowledge as you will get confused. So, I always want to talk about the straightforward steps for programming the device. You need to follow them.
How To Program ONN Universal Remote Codes For Sony DVD
The ONN universal remote can control up to 4 audio and video devices, and its usage is straightforward. All most all universal remote programming procedures are the same with a little difference. You must understand the indications while programming your ONN universal remote codes for Sony DVD. If you are new to remote programming, follow the instructions below.
- Step 1: Turn on your Sony DVD player manually.
- Step 2: Press the “SETUP” button on the remote until the red light (indicator) flashes. Release the “SETUP” button when the red light is lit.
- Step 3: Press the “DVD” button on the ONN universal remote. The red light will blink once and remain on.
- Step 4: Enter the code by using the remote keypad. After this, the red light indicator will turn off.
- Step 5: Press the “POWER” button on the remote that turns off the DVD. If your DVD fails to turn off, you enter the code incorrectly. Try to program with the following code.
If there is any error, read all the guidelines carefully and try the program again with the following code. Sometimes you may not control all the remote functions as you expected. Then you can use the alternate method. Also, you can see the program sony remote to the soundbar for better understanding.