There are a number of different universal remote controls flooding in the market nowadays and Zenith universal remote is not an exemption. This is due to the advanced features that universal remote is designed with. With using the right and unique code, you will enjoy the wonders of Zenith universal remote.
Zenith Universal Remote Codes List
If you are finding ways to control several devices with convenience, refer to our list of Zenith universal remote codes given below. There are outstanding benefits when you decide to use a single remote to work with your devices. The Zenith universal remote setup takes only a few step by step procedures and with the given codes, you are sure to complete the process successfully.
Zenith Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes
008, 117, 311, 405, 407, 512, 601, 701, 713, 916, 101, 142, 149, 201, 224, 225, 229, 237, 153, 154, 172, 401, 460, 461, 498, 501, 502, 521
We also provide in our list the Zenith universal remote codes for Vizio tv. If you are searching for this type of setup, below you will also find Zenith universal remote codes which will really guide you in setting up your device.
How to Program Zenith Universal Remote
There are easy ways on how to program a Zenith universal remote and this article will show you how. Programming may sound complicated but no need to worry because the Zenith universal remote setup is simply an easy procedure. For beginners, the Zenith universal remote is designed with easy to operate keys where programming is made conveniently possible. There are different ways on how to setup this universal remote and you only have to select one that is comfortable for you. Make sure that you have already searched for the right code compatible to the type of device you wanted the remote to work with.
Here are the ways on how to program a Zenith Universal remote:
How To Program Zenith Universal Remote With Codes
Note down the code, before going to programming. Unlike other universal remotes, Zenith universal remote programming is a little different. Follow the instructions stated below carefully to program your Zenith universal remote.
- Turn on the device that you would like to set.
- Press and hold down the “CODE SEARCH” key on the remote until the indicator is illuminated on the remote. After this, release the “CODE SEARCH” key.
- Now select your device on the remote, where you can see several device buttons such as TV, DVD, AUX, VCR, and more. Press the corresponding device key that you want to program with the universal remote. During this case, the indicator will flash once and stays solid.
- Now this time enter the code that you selected for your device. If the code is recognized by the remote, the indicator will go off. If the indicator blinks several times, which means the code that you entered is incorrect. Enter the correct code and move to the next step.
- Now test your device with the remote. Control the volume, change the channels and check some more functions that you want to control your device. If the device responds to the remote, it means the remote has found the correct code. The remote setup is completed.
Some remote buttons may not work when the remote is programmed partially, try to reprogram your remote with the next code.
How To Program Zenith Universal Remote With Code Search Method
In this method, you don’t need codes to enter. The remote can find the correct code while using this method. Follow the instructions stated below.
- Turn on the device that you want to program with the universal remote.
- Long press the “CODE SEARCH” button on the remote until the indicator lights up. After that, release the “CODE SEARCH” button.
- Press the device button what type of device you want to program. For example, TV, DVD, VCR, CBL, etc… during this case, the LED indicator will blink once and remains on.
- Now this time, press and release the “POWER” key continuously until the device turns off. This process may take a long time than the code entry method. (If you want to skip the pairing, press the “CHANNEL DOWN” key immediately to backup the codes)
- Press the “MUTE” key after the device shuts down immediately. Now your remote program is completed and you control your device.
Program Your Remote Without Code Search Button
If the remote has no “code search” button, follow the instructions below.
- Turn on the device manually.
- Press the device button directly. For example, if you want to program your remote for the DVD, then press the “DVD” key on the remote until the indicator light is illuminated. After this, release the device button.
- Note down the device code that you want to enter on the remote.
- You will need to use the “rew, play, and f.f” keys in this method.
- For example, if the device code is 423, then press the “rew” key four times for 4. Press the “play” key two times for 2 and press the “f.f” button three times for 3. If the desired device key is “0” then skip the pressing buttons. For example, device code is 024, then skip the press the “rew” key. Press the “play” key two times for 2. Press the “f.f” key four times for 4.
- If the code is recognized by the remote, the indicator will go off.
- Press the “MUTE” key on the remote to save the code.
- Finally, check the remote functions to control your device. if everything works well, it means your remote setup has been completed.
How did you find the step by step instructions in programming your Zenith universal remote? Has the given code matched with your device? Please let us know what code have you used to operate with which device. Share your experience with us by leaving your message on the comment box provided below.