Keyin universal remote codes are very much similar for every device, whether it may be of any brand like Sanyo, Samsung, Astron, or JVC TV. You need to simply go through the Keyin universal remote code list and find out a suitable code for your brand device.
If you didn’t find the remote code that works appropriately for your brand, then follow the below-given process and program guidelines to search them out. After finding out the remote code for your device brand, you can program the Keyin universal remote and use it to control your device. This way, you can get rid of maintaining remotes for all your smart home devices.
Keyin rm-133e Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes
Here you can find out 3-digit universal remote codes for your TV brands. If the device you are programming using the Keyin rm -133e remote needs a 3-digit code, then you can find them below the given list.
How To Program Keyin rm-133e Universal Remote Codes?
Below we have provided some methods to program your universal remote codes easily. All these methods & code lists have been used to program the Keyin rm-133e universal remote setup. It works as How to set up Soniq TV using the code entry method. You can use any of these methods that work acceptably for your brand and are programmed successfully by following the instructions. Below we have provided some methods to program your universal remote codes easily.
You can program the Keyin rm-133e in three methods that are code entry, assigned key method and auto-code search method. Follow the instructions below program the remote.
Turn on your TV or any other device you want to control with the Keyin rm-133e remote.
Code Entry Method
- Press the “SET” or “SETUP” key on the remote until the LED indicator illuminates. After this, release the “SET” key.
- Now enter the code you selected for the device and press the “POWER” button on the remote.
- The device should turn off. If it does, you have done the programming correctly.
- If the device doesn’t turn off, try to enter another code and press the “POWER” button to save the code. You can try all the codes until the remote gets the correct code.
Assigned Code Method:
In this method, you don’t need to enter multiple codes on the remote. The remote manufacturer-assigned a few keys for popular brands, which can be programmed when you press the assigned code.
- Turn on your device and insert new batteries into the remote.
- Press the assigned key on the remote until the volume symbol appears on the screen. For example, Press “1” for Samsung TV.
- Release the assigned button after appearing the volume symbol on the screen.
- If it does correctly, you have set everything correctly.
Auto-code Search Method:
- Press the “SETUP” button until it stays solid.
- Press the “Volume” button every second until the volume symbol appears on the screen.
- Press the “SETUP” button once again when the volume symbol appears on the screen.
- Now your remote is ready to use, and you can enjoy all your favourite shows using it.
We hope you will find this article very useful in programming your Keyin universal remote codes. Let us know the other remote codes that you are missing here or want us to include the new Keyin universal remote that works with our brand via comments so we may include those codes also in our list and help you better program your remotes.