The Polaroid universal remote using specific codes, can control several devices apart from the Polaroid TV. Yes, that’s right! You don’t need an Individual remote control for each device because a single Polaroid TV remote can operate several devices. Programming with the proper Polaroid universal remote codes holds the answer.
Polaroid Universal Remote Codes List
If you are confused about where to find the proper Polaroid TV codes without having the manual, we have the complete Polaroid universal remote codes list for you. We have also listed numerous devices’ different brands and models with the corresponding code. All the codes we give here are compatible with the Polaroid device.
Without the code, you cannot correctly program the universal remote for Polaroid TV. Every code for a specific brand and model is essential, so be careful when matching the code. When you access the correct code, everything will be set perfectly.
How to Program Polaroid Universal Remote
This article provides all the details and step-by-step procedures to program Polaroid universal remote. The process will only take a few minutes, but as soon as you have succeeded, you will enjoy the luxury of manoeuvring all your devices with a single universal remote for Polaroid TV. When programming, Polaroid TV remote codes play an important role. You will be prompted to enter the specific code for the device you wish to control. The correct code will be saved in the remote, and you will enjoy using the features of your device. Below are the steps on how to quickly program Polaroid universal remote.
Polaroid universal remote programming is much simple when compared with other universal remotes. Just follow the instructions stated below.
- Turn on the device that you want to program with Polaroid universal remote.
- Press the device key on the remote. If you want to program your remote for the TV, then press the “TV” key on the remote. The LED indicator will blink once.
- After this, enable the setup mode. Press the “SET” key once until the LED blinks twice.
- Now press the “9” key twice and the “1” key once on the remote. The LED indicator will blink twice.
- Press the “1” for TV, “2” for DVD, and “0” For CBL or satellite box.
- After that, press the “power” key once on the remote.
- Press the “channel up” button repeatedly every three seconds until the device is turned off.
- Finally, press the “SET” button on the remote to lock the code in remote memory. The LED indicator will blink twice to confirm the code.
How did you find this article? We hope we have helped you program the Polaroid universal remote with the above codes and instructions. If you have additional questions about Polaroid remote codes, leave a message below. We are committed to offering you the best experience in visiting our site.