Are you tired of using universal remote control which you keep on programming once the battery is drained? For a more reliable experience, try the LG universal remote. This is designed for long lasting performance and setting it up to match other devices is extremely easy. The LG tv remote codes when effectively programmed will make a change in the way you operate your devices.
LG Universal Remote Codes List
Setting up the LG universal remote to work with your LG tv and other devices is made possible nowadays. With the help of LG universal remote codes list which are provided below will certainly work when used during the programming method. All the LG remote codes that we provide correspond to the respective devices they are compatible to work with.
LG Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes
512, 505, 553, 627, 773, 766, 520, 678, 420, 615, 653, 506
LG Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
2065, 4086, 1663, 1305, 1859, 1637, 0644, 0606, 1840, 1423, 0178, 0037, 1842, 0714, 0556, 0108, 0715, 1681, 0109, 0698, 0361
LG Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes
10442, 10856, 11423, 12358, 13397, 13979, 12864, 12612, 12867, 10017, 11265, 10178, 11178, 11530, 11637, 11934, 12424, 12834
LG RCA Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
1002, 1004, 1005, 1014, 1025, 1078, 1081, 1095, 1096, 1097, 1098, 1099, 1100, 1101, 1111, 1128, 1130, 1132, 1134, 1144, 1149, 1171, 1205
LG One For All Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
0030, 0056, 0178
LG GE Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
0004, 0050, 0009, 0005, 0227, 0338, 0012, 0057, 0080, 0156
LG DirecTV Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
11423, 10178, 11178
We have collected the complete list of LG remote codes that will work on your selected device including LG tv. There is one specific universal remote code for LG tv depending on the model number of your device. Make sure to know your device’s brand and model.
How to Program LG Universal Remote
There are different ways on how to program LG universal remote and operate your LG tv including other chosen devices. We will be discussing to you all the procedure and we have to take them step by step for easy setup. Our instructions below will serve as your guide when programming the LG universal remote. We make sure that you’ll never get lost during the programming procedure because we will provide all the details you need including the LG universal remote codes. When following the given instructions, there is no need to hire an expert to assist you.
Below are the ways on how to program the LG universal remote:
How To Program A Universal Remote For LG device
If you want to control your LG devices with the universal remote, you will need to program the remote before using it for your device. Universal remote programming varies from one version to another version, so you will need to read the instructions carefully before going into programming. I will give you instructions on “one for all universal remote” below to understand the remote programming.
- Turn on your LG device to program a “one for all” universal remote.
- Find the device code from the list and note down it.
- To prepare your remote for programming, you will need to hold down the “MAGIC” key on the remote. The LED under the device blinks once and it remains on.
- After this, select your device type. If you want to program your remote for your TV, then press the “TV” key on the remote continuously until the TV is illuminated.
- Now this time, enter the code that you selected for your LG TV. The LED light will flash twice and turn off.
- Point the remote towards the device and hit the “POWER” button on the remote. The LG TV should turn off.
- If the TV doesn’t turn off, try to reprogram your remote with the next code.
Program Your “One for all” Universal Remote With Brand Code Method
It is the alternative method to program the “one for all” universal remote. The remote manufacturer lists all popular brand codes in the user manual. You will need to enter a single-digit code instead of a multi-digit code in this method. This method is much simple than other programming methods. See the instructions stated below.
- Turn on your LG device that you would like to program with a “one for all” universal remote.
- Insert new batteries into the remote before turning on the remote.
- Press and hold the “MAGIC” button on the remote. The LED light under the device flashes. Release the “MAGIC” key when the LED stays solid.
- After this, press the device key on the remote. If you want to program your LG TV, then press the “TV” key continuously until it is illuminated on the remote.
- Point the remote towards the LG device.
- Now this time, hold down the brand code that is listed for your device on the remote.
- (Example: 3 for LG).
- The remote will send signals to the LG device until it turns off.
- If the device is turned off, release the brand code key on the remote.
- Finally, turn on your device with help of remote control and check all functions as you expected. If the remote is responding well with your remote, it means the remote setup was completed.
- If the device doesn’t work with the device, try to reprogram your remote from step1.
How did you find the instructions above in programming your LG universal remote? Were the given remote codes list been helpful? If you have other questions about LG universal remote codes or if you need additional codes, please message us through the comment box below. Share your experience with us.