The JVC universal remote is designed with exceptional features to manoeuver and easily control the JVC TV. But don’t get upset when the JVC remote starts to malfunction and can no longer work with your JVC TV. These days, all it needs is the JVC universal remote codes, and everything will work perfectly.
JVC Universal Remote Codes List
There are different JVC remote codes to choose from to operate your JVC TV. From the wide range of JVC universal remote codes list, you will search for one which works for your JVC TV model. Among these options come the JVC tv remote codes 3,4 and 5 digits.
Only a single JVC remote code is required from among the many options to do the universal remote work with your JVC TV. Also, you can check GE universal remote codes for JVC TV that we posted here. There might be instances where the first entry will not work but keep trying until you get the correct code and save it to your universal remote.
How to Program JVC Universal Remote
The JVC TV will work with any universal remote if programmed with the correct JVC TV code. Our quick instructions have made the programming straightforward for you. Regardless of the JVC TV model, we have compiled a complete selection of JVC remote codes. Our step-by-step instructions will help you set up your JVC universal remote using the given codes. If one code or procedure will not work at your convenience, take another option until you eventually reap positive results.
Here are the different ways how to program the JVC universal remote:
How To Program JVC Universal Remote With Manual Method
It is the code entry method. You must manually enter the correct code to program your JVC remote. Note down the code for your device before going to programming. Follow the instructions stated below.
- Turn on the device that you want to program with JVC universal remote. For example, if you’re going to program your remote for the TV, turn it on.
- Install new batteries in the remote to avoid errors in the programming.
- Aim the remote sensor at the TV and press and hold the “SETUP” button on the remote. The indicator top of the remote flashes, and it remains on.
- Now release the “SETUP” button and enter the code you selected for your TV.
- After this, press and hold the “POWER” key on the remote until TV is turned off.
- Once done with this procedure, turn back your TV with the help of the power button on the remote.
- Finally, check all features of the remote.
- If the TV responds as you expected, your remote is programmed successfully. If not, repeat the programming procedure with the correct code.
How To Program Universal Remote With Without Code
It is the auto-code searching method. You don’t need to enter a code manually. The codes stored in the remote memory will scan the device and match the correct code to pair with the device. Follow the instructions below to program your JVC remote in the auto-code search method.
- Prepare the device that you want to program with JVC universal remote.
- Install new batteries into the remote to strengthen infrared signals.
- Press the hold the “TV” button on the remote until the LED indicator is lit. The indicator says when your remote is in learning mode.
- Face the remote to the device and simultaneously press the “CH+ AND CH-” button. The remote indicates on and off signals.
- After this, continuously press the “DOWN and UP” button on the remote until the TV is turned off.
- Verify the code with the “POWER” key on the remote. The TV should turn on. If the TV turns off, check the remote features. If everything is well, move to the next step.
- Finally, press the “TV” button on the remote to save the code and settings.
- Now, the LED indicator will blink twice to confirm the code.
How to Program JVC Universal Remote With Code Search Method
- If you failed to program your remote in the two methods discussed above, you could try this method to program your JVC remote. In this method, you will need to enter a code to enable your remote for the search mode.
- Prepare the device that you want to program with the JVC universal remote.
- Long press the “SETUP” key on the remote. Now this time, the indicator stays solid.
- Enter the digits 9-9-1on the remote with the help of numeric keys.
- After this, simultaneously press and hold the “POWER” button on the remote and the “CHANNEL UP” button until the TV is turned off.
This method can take more time than other methods, but it will find the correct code for your device. If you complete this procedure without fail, your remote will be programmed successfully.
Choosing JVC universal remote is an excellent option for operating your JVC tv. Make sure you follow our step-by-step guide to making the programming very easy. For questions or suggestions about JVC universal remote codes, please leave a comment below. We hope that we have helped you with the setting up process!