The JVC universal remote is designed with exceptional features to easily manuever and take control of the JVC tv. But don’t get upset when the JVC remote starts to malfunction and could no longer work with your JVC tv. These days, all it needs is the JVC universal remote codes and everything will work perfectly.
JVC Universal Remote Codes List
There are different sets of JVC remote codes to choose from in order to operate your JVC tv. From the wide range of JVC universal remote codes list, you will search one which works for your JVC tv model. Basically among these options come the JVC tv remote codes 3,4, and 5 digits.
These 4 codes worked for many people so first try these then try below codes
JVC HDTV Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes
JVC HDTV Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
JVC TV Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
JVC DVD Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
JVC VCR Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
Only a single JVC remote code is required from among the many options in order to make the universal remote works with your JVC tv. There might be instances where he first entry will not work but keep trying until you got the right code and save it to your universal remote.
How to Program JVC Universal Remote
The JVC tv will work with any universal remote as long as it is programmed with the right JVC tv code. We have made the programming very lightweight and easy for you with our quick instructions. Regardless of the JVC tv model, we have compiled a complete selection of JVC remote codes to choose from. Our step by step instructions will be hour ultimate guide in setting up your JVC universal remote using the given codes. If one code or procedure will not work at your convenience, take another option until you will eventually reap positive results.
Here are the different ways on how to program the JVC universal remote:
How To Program JVC Universal Remote With Manual Method
It is the code entry method; you will need to enter the correct code manually to program your JVC remote. Note down the code for your device before going to programming. Follow the instructions stated below.
- Turn on the device that you want to program with JVC universal remote. for example, if you want to program your remote for the TV, turn on it.
- Install new batteries in the remote to avoid errors in the programming.
- Aim the remote sensor to the TV and press and hold the “SETUP” button on the remote. The indicator top of the remote flashes and it remains on.
- Now release the “SETUP” button and enter the code that you selected for your TV.
- After this, press and hold the “POWER” key on the remote until TV is turned off.
- Once done with this procedure, turn back your TV with help of the power button on the remote.
- Finally, check all features of the remote.
- If the TV responds as you expected, it means your remote is programmed successfully. If not, repeat the programming procedure with the correct code.
How To Program Universal Remote With Without Code
This is the auto-code searching method, you don’t need to enter a code manually. The codes stored in the remote memory will scan the device and match the correct code to pair with the device. Follow the instructions below to program your JVC remote in the auto-code search method.
- Prepare the device that you want to program with JVC universal remote.
- Install new batteries into the remote for strengthening infrared signals.
- Press the hold the “TV” button on the remote until the LED indicator is lit. The indicator says when your remote is in learning mode.
- Face the remote to the device and press the “CH+ AND CH-” button simultaneously. The remote indicate on and off signals.
- After this, press the “DOWN and UP” button on the remote continuously until the TV is turned off.
- Now this time, verify the code with the “POWER” key on the remote. The TV should turn on. If the TV turns off check remote features. If everything is well, move to the next step.
- Finally, press the “TV” button on the remote to save the code and settings on the remote.
- Now this time, the LED indicator will blink twice to confirm the code.
How to Program JVC Universal Remote With Code Search Method
- If you are failed to program your remote in the two methods discussed above, you can try this method to program your JVC remote. in this method, you will need to enter a code to enable your remote for the search mode.
- Prepare the device that you want to program with the JVC universal remote.
- Long press the “SETUP” key on the remote. Now this time, the indicator stays solid.
- Enter the digits 9-9-1on the remote with help of numeric keys.
- After this, press and hold the “POWER” button on the remote along with the “CHANNEL UP” button simultaneously until the TV is turned off.
This method can more time than other methods, but it will find the correct code for your device. If you completed this procedure without fail, your remote will be programmed successfully.
Choosing JVC universal remote is considered a great option to operate your JVC tv. Just make sure that you have followed our step by step guide to make the programming very easy. For questions or suggestions about JVC universal remote codes, please leave a comment below. We hope that we have helped you with the setting up process!.