Do you want to set up one-touch activities for all your home entertainment devices? The Logitech universal remote codes help you to set up the remote control for all smart devices with a single Logitech harmony 650 remote.
In this digital era, everyone has many smart devices at their home for entertainment zone. Managing all those devices with individual remotes may create confusion.
Logitech harmony 650 universal remote setup enables you to merge up to 8 smart device remotes of your home entertainment into one universal remote control so that you should keep all other remotes out of sight.
The harmony software will instruct you on your smart home devices’ manufacturing and model number so the Logitech harmony remote may understand how to control them. Then the software helps you create the activities, so you can watch your favourite show or play a game with just one click.
How To Program A Logitech harmony 650 Remote?
Follow the simple steps to merge or add devices and create activities to perform through a single universal remote.
- “Download” the Harmony Software from here and “Install” it.
- If you are setting up your first Harmony remote, then “signup for a new account”. And if you already have an existing account, log in with the right credentials and your new remote.
- Ensure you have “installed the two AA batteries in the backside of harmony remote”. Using Harmony 200 USB cable, connect (that comes within the box) to your PC.
- You will be prompted to fill in the manufacturer and model for each & every smart home entertainment device only if this is your first harmony remote.
- If you are upgrading your existing remote, you can also choose to import the previous remote settings.
- Once you have entered all the devices, the “software will prompt you to create an activity for your watch TV”.
- You’ll be asked to enter what input each device has to be to watch a video and hear sound.
- That’s all. Now tap on the “sync button” to transfer settings to your Logitech harmony 650 remote.
Don’t forget to share your feedback and experience about this article. We have provided detailed instructions to set up your Logitech harmony remote.