Do you own a XR11 universal remote and want to operate your smart device with it? You are now at the right page. We have updated all latest xr11 remote codes of all types to help you in programming your remote control. The most important things that you need to program a universal remote is xr11 universal remote codes and programming instructions. Without using compatible xr11 codes for universal remote, you can’t program your remote to access your devices. Below on this page you will find all types of xr11 remote control codes with step by step programming instructions.
XR11 Universal Remote Codes List
Remote control codes are of 3 digit, 4 digit, and 5 digit universal codes that can be used to program remote control for smart devices. So before start of the remote programming process you must have compatible xr11 universal remote codes. You can choose any code from the below available list for your remote brand.
How to Program Xr11 Universal Remote Control?
There are several methods available for remote programming like Keycode, manual setup, and code search. You can choose any of these methods as per your flexibility and follow the steps carefully. If the remote doesn’t programmed correctly using one of the method then try changing it.
Program Steps for Xr11 Universal Remote
The Xr11 universal remote programming is much simple, as with all universal remote programming. Anyone can do remote programming without any technical knowledge. The Xr11 menu consists of all types of brand device codes, which can scan the correct one for your device when following the guidelines below.
- Click the “Menu” button on the remote to activate the on-screen menu.
- On the on-screen menu select the “settings” icon on the receiver’s menu.
- After this, select the “remote control” button on the screen.
- It will ask you the device type that you want to program with the remote.
- Select your device type. For example, if you have selected the “TV” on the onscreen menu, it will ask you to select brands such as Samsung, Sony, Vizio, and more.
- Choose your brand and click on the “NEXT” button.
- Now your receiver will test the code with the device brand.
- To test the remote code press the “VOL+” button on the remote.
- If all of your remote features working correctly and you are controlling all the functions as you expected, click on the “FINISH” button to complete the programming.
If the remote doesn’t work or working partially try to program your remote with the next code.
How To Program Xr11 Universal Remote With Auto code-Searching Method
If you are using an older remote or you are not able to program with the manual method, switch to the auto code-searching method to program your remote. In this method, the Xr11 receiver scans the code automatically. Just follow the instructions given below.
- Locate the Xr11 remote to the device that you want to program.
- Find the device button such as TV, AUX, or DVD on the remote and press it for 10 seconds. The LED lights will turn on.
- Now release the device button. The light starts blinking.
- The blinking light will illuminate when you press the “POWER” button once on the remote. It means that the remote is in learning mode. (All remotes can be programmed in learning mode only)
- Press the “UP DIRECTIONAL” button on the remote to send the code to the device. Press the same button within a few seconds until the device turns off. It means the device got the correct code.
- Finally, press the “#” key on the remote to save the code.
- Test all functions of the remote that you expected. If the remote doesn’t work or working partially try to reprogram your remote again.
Conclusion: These two methods are enough to program your Xr11 remote. Sometimes you may errors when you program your remote. Make sure all the cables are connected properly to avoid errors in the remote programming. Please share your experience and queries with this article. Also, Let us know if you are facing trouble finding any universal remote code that is still not available here. We will find it out and post it here to help you with programming your remote control.