Finding for the Sanyo Universal Remote Codes for your Sanyo TV or DVD player? Well, your searching is over now, because you reached the destination. Here we will full fill all your requirements in this post. Everybody knows using the different remote for every device isn’t a smart idea. While we have the universal remote then why to use the different remote for each device. All you need to program your own universal remote by working codes. Here we are going to share the latest updated and working Sanyo tv codes in this post. Let’s check out the steps to program the Sanyo universal remote codes.
Sanyo Universal Remote 5 Digit Codes
10088, 10154, 10146, 10159, 10232, 10484, 10798, 10799, 11907, 10054, 10893, 10036, 10107, 14675
Sanyo Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes
049, 054, 069,023, 025, 004, 013, 108, 110, 180, 209
Sanyo Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes
0208, 1585, 2461, 2676, 1667, 0037, 0556, 1037, 1163, 2279, 1208, 0292, 0508, 0373, 0108, 0486, 0170, 0264, 0036, 0370, 0412
How To Program Sanyo Universal Remote With Auto-Code Searching Method
However, programming your own universal remote isn’t rocket science, but still, you need to follow a few steps. The steps you need to follow are not very tough to follow. There are very few simple steps that you can follow to use the universal remote codes for Sanyo tv.
Several universal remotes allow the user to program the remote in multiple ways. As well, the remote manufacturer adds a list of remote codes in the remote storage memory along with the user manual. Whenever you try to program your remote in the auto-code searching method, the codes in the remote storage memory scan the device several times to send the correct code to the device. The device and the remote will indicate when both devices had programmed and paired together. Follow the instructions below to program your remote in the auto-code searching method.
- Turn on the TV that you want to program with Sanyo universal remote.
- Insert new batteries into the remote to avoid interruptions in programming.
- Find the “TV” button on the remote for a few seconds until the indicator will turn on.
- (Note: IF you want to program the DVD, then press the DVD button on the remote)
- Locate the remote to the device and press “CH+ and CH-” both buttons simultaneously. Now this time, the indicator blinks several times.
- After this, press the “UP and DOWN” buttons continuously until the TV will turn off.
- To confirm the code press the “POWER” button on the remote to turn off the Tv.
- Check all functions of the remote as you expected. If everything works correctly, your remote is programmed successfully.
- After this, press the “TV” button on the remote to save the code. The indicator will blink twice to confirm that the code has been saved in the remote database.
- If the remote doesn’t work or working partially, try to reprogram your remote from the beginning.
How to Program Sanyo Remote With Code Entry Method
It is the manual method, you will need to enter a code to program your remote. The manual method is one of the best ways to program the Sanyo universal remote. The remote manufacturer lists a set of codes for each device based on the model. You can find the codes throughout the web or in this post. In addition, you don’t need any previous experience to program this remote. let’s move to the programming instructions.
- Switch on the device that you want to program with the Sanyo universal remote.
- Find the “TV” button on the remote and press it.
- After this, press and hold the “SETUP” button on the remote until a red light LED flashes. Release the “SETUP” button when the indicator stays solid.
Note: the red LED is the indicator.
- After this, enter the code that you selected for your Tv.
- Now locate the remote to the TV, press and hold the “POWER” button until the TV turn off.
- Now this time, turn on the TV with help of the “POWER” key on the remote. Check all the features that you want to control your device.
If there is any error or your remote doesn’t work repeat the same programming method with a different code until your remote is programmed successfully.
Because if you want to program a universal remote for your Sanyo TV, then you should make some changes with the remote. So, why are you waiting for, let’s get ready to check out the steps on how to program a Sanyo universal remote.
Final Words: Well, now you have enough information about how to program a Sanyo universal remote, so it is the time to implement these working steps. I am sure now you can use these given Sanyo tv codes. After that, you will be able to operate and manage all your Sanyo devices with your universal remote. So, all you need to follow these steps and do not forget to share your experience. If you feel any problem while doing the complete process, then let us know we will try to solve your problem as soon as we can.