Are you looking for Insignia Blu-ray remote codes? You are on the right page now. To operate your DVD player with your favourite universal remote, you must need working insignia Blu- ray universal remote codes to program the control.
So we have posted all types of insignia Blu-ray codes and programming methods to program the universal remote and operate your smart devices with a single remote. You can see how to connect a DVD player to the insignia TV if you want an alternate method that may help you. You must select a universal remote code for your brand and follow the programming instructions.
Insignia Blu-ray Universal Remote Codes List
Insignia Blu-ray codes for the universal remote of 4-digit, 3-digit, and 5-digit codes are required to enter while programming the remote. Check the user manual and remote guide to know which type of insignia remote codes it accepts for programming the universal remote, and then select a remote code for your brand.
How to Program Insignia Blu-Ray Remote?
Below we have updated all types of remote programming methods compatible with the Insignia Blu-ray universal remote. So follow the instructions carefully to program the universal remote and if a technique doesn’t program your remote correctly, try using any alternative method or changing the remote code.
Here, I will give an example of RCA universal remote programming instructions. It is enough if you are using an RCA remote for your device. If you want to use another universal remote, such as GE, or Philips, you must follow their programming guidelines. You can find several universal remote programming instructions on this website.
- Turn on your Insignia Blu-ray player and insert a pair of new batteries into the remote.
- Press and hold the “DVD” or “Blu-ray” button on the remote until the “POWER” button illuminates.
- Keep holding the “DEVICE” button and enter the code you selected for the Insignia Blu-ray player.
- Is the “POWER” button still staying solid? The remote received a valid code.
- If the “POWER” button blinks four times, enter another code.
- After this, test your remote buttons to control your device.
The remote is ready to control your Insignia Blu-ray player if everything works as expected.
If you feel this guide helps program your remote control, please share your feedback and experiences with us. It will help us to improve our website with more interesting universal remote codes.