Do you sometimes find difficulty in finding the universal remote codes for the Sony TV? Then there may be any problem you need to find and fix. To solve your problem, I will share detailed information about the ONN universal remote codes for Sony TV. And there is no need to search on the other platform. Here you will get the code list and programming ways.
ONN Universal Remote Codes For Sony TV List
0158, 1622, 1759, 2172, 2475, 1822, 2522, 1758, 3700, 4315, 3257, 2582, 3487, 4366, 2610, 4457, 4285
Without having the technical skills, you can easily program the Sony TV. You need to follow the step-by-step direction that you can find below without any difficulty.
How To Program ONN Universal Remote Codes For Sony TV
You can program ONN universal remote yourself with simple instructions. ONN universal remote is more comfortable to control multiple devices, and we provided all methods, such as Sony Sound bar remote control instructions, etc., allowing more than four audio and video devices to control. I will tell you how to program ONN universal remote codes for Sony TV in this article. Let’s move to the programming instructions.
- Prepare your Sony Tv to program with ONN universal remote.
- Find the “SETUP” button on the remote and press it for 5 seconds. The red light indicator will flash, and it remains on. Release the “SETUP” button when the indicator is lit.
- Press and release the “TV” button on the remote. The red light indicator will blink once and remains on.
- Enter the code on the remote with the help of the remote keypad. If entered code is correct, the red indicator will turn off. Press the device within 30 seconds when this indication. If the light remains on even after entering the code, enter the following code from this list.
- Finally, press and hold the “POWER” button. The Sony TV turns off if the remote gets the correct code. If your device doesn’t shut down, it means you have to program start over.
Conclusion: If you fail to press the device button after the remote indication, the remote will reset the code automatically. If you fail in the remote program after you have done all procedures correctly, we provide an alternate method in Sony Bravia remote post to check the instructions and follow them.