Every user wants to see that their device will work perfectly. So through the universal remote codes, this is now possible. There is no need to visit the other platform as here you will get everything about the ONN universal remote codes for Philips TV and how to program Philips universal remote. So follow the complete guidance properly without facing any errors, and follow this post to set up a Philips Soundbar guide.
ONN Universal Remote Codes For Philips TV List
1867, 1455, 2372, 1454, 3069, 3623, 1866, 3396, 1744, 0017, 2800, 4398, 1755, 1963, 1365, 1394, 4740
It is time to program the ONN universal remote code for Philips TV or DVD. So, without more, check out the step-by-step direction. Let’s go ahead with the steps.
How To Program ONN Universal Codes For Philips Tv
You can control four audio and video devices with a single ONN universal remote. Its programming procedure is also very simple same as Philips blu ray player remote control instructions. Write down the codes on paper before going to programming. Let’s move to the programming procedures.
- Turn on your Philips Tv manually.
- Insert new batteries into the remote to avoid power supply errors while programming the remote.
- Prepare your remote for learning mode that matches the codes between the remote and the device. Press and hold the “SETUP” button until a red light flashes. Release that button when the red light remains on.
- Press the device button on the remote. The red light flashes once, and it remains on.
- Now enter the code that you selected from the list. The indicator will turn off after entering the code.
- Press and hold the power button on the remote. If your Philips Tv turns off, it means entered code is correct. If not, enter the next 4-digit code and follow step 6.
Note: You must press the device button within 30 seconds because the ONN remote resets the code after 35 seconds.
Read all the guidelines carefully before programming ONN universal remotes codes for Philips TV. Also, check the universal remote codes Philips TV post. Identify the indications while you are programming the remote. Don’t worry. If you failed in the remote programming, try to program again and again until you get the successful program for your remote.