Huayu Remote is the universal remote that helps you operate your TV, music system, and other devices using only a single remote. It would help if you programmed your own Huayu universal remote. Of course, you should have Huayu universal remote code because while programming your own universal remote, you will need Huayu remote codes to enter.
You are at the ideal spot if you are searching for Huayu universal remote codes. Here in this post, we share the latest Huayu universal remote codes, which you can use to program your Huayu universal remote.
Huayu Universal Remote Codes List
Huayu universal remote has a list of codes to recognize the device model and version. You must use these codes while your program the remote to connect it to your device. If you fail to enter a code for the first time, try the remaining codes until the remote gets a valid code.
How To Program Huayu Universal Remote
You can program Huayu remote in two methods: the manual code entry method and the auto-code searching method. Note down the remote code for your remote model before going to programming. Follow the instructions below.
- Turn on the TV you want to program with the Huayu universal remote.
- Install new batteries into the remote.
- Note down the three or four-digit code from the list.
- Press the “SETUP” button on the remote for three seconds. The indicator will light up on the remote.
- Enter the three-digit code. Now the indicator light will turn off. If not, it means the code you entered is invalid. Start the program again from step 1 if you fail this step.
After this, the remote starts working.
How To Program Universal Remote without Codes
You don’t need to enter a code manually in this method. The codes in the remote storage scan the device for programming. The remote will send several codes to the device and be programmed with the correct code.
- Prepare the device you want to program with the Huayu universal remote. If you’re going to program your Television with the remote, Turn on the Television and wait for a few seconds until it plays.
- Find the “SET” key on the remote and hold it until the LED light flashes. Leave the key when the LED light stays solid.
- Press the “Volume+” key on the remote until the volume symbol appears on the television screen.
- Now the LED light will turn off.
- Check all the remote keys to control your device. If everything works well, it means your Huayu remote is programmed successfully. If not, try to reprogram the remote from step 2.
Conclusion: You must follow the instructions to program the Huayu universal remote. Also, you can find the Huayu universal remote code in the list ll need to program the Huayu universal remote. Just program your own and minimize your headache of managing so many remotes.