Are you worried about the ONN universal remote codes for the TCL TV and searching for related information? Then you are at the right place because here in this article, we will share the latest working codes and the programming way. It will make everything so straightforward for you.
ONN Universal Remote Codes For TCL TV List
We recently acknowledged the programming steps for the TCL TV, which will work with any other remote, and I am sure they will work properly. So, let’s find out the steps.
How To Program ONN Universal Remote Codes For TCL TV
In remote programming, the code entry method is the best procedure to program a remote successfully. Because the ONN universal remote has a set of specific codes which match the device based on their brands and versions. I will give you complete knowledge about remote programming in this post. Let’s move to the programming procedures.
- Step 1: Make sure all the cables connect correctly to the TCL Tv
- Step 2: Insert new batteries into the ONN universal remote.
- Step 3: Turn on your TCL tv manually.
- Step 4: Press and hold the “SETUP” button. The red light (indicator) flashes and remains on when your remote comes to learning mode.
- Step 5: Press and release the “TV” button on the remote. The indicator flashes once, and it remains stable.
- Step 6: Enter the code from this list. The indicator will turn off after entering the code. Press the “DEVICE” button to save the code in the remote storage as soon as possible.
- Step 7: Press the “POWER” button on the remote to turn off your Tv. The Tv will turn off if you enter the code correctly. Otherwise, you need to program the remote with the following four-digit code.
In rare cases, your remote may not respond to all the functions. You have to reset your remote and restart the TV to make a new program.