Are you looking to apply the ONN universal remote codes for Samsung TVs? It is the most common search term on the internet. Many users are searching for it, but the bad thing is they are getting an incomplete solution, even if it is too simple. Trust me, and you will get the correct answer because I share the code list and the programming steps.
ONN Universal Remote Codes For Samsung TV List
Well, it is time to program the ONN universal remote codes for Samsung TV that you selected from the above list. Now, scroll down the page and follow the easy programming steps.
How To Program ONN Universal Remote For Samsung TV
The ONN universal remote can control Samsung TVs. The ONN universal remote supports all types of smart devices.
I will tell you remote programming guidelines in this article.
- Prepare the device that you want to program with ONN universal remote.
- Find the “SETUP” button on the remote. Long-press the “STEUP” button to activate the learning mode, is store the code in the remote memory. You can confirm when the remote is in learning mode through its indications. The light is an indicator that flashes and remains on when you press and hold the “SETUP” button for 3 to 5 seconds.
- Press the “DEVICE” button on the remote. The red light blinks once, and it remains lit.
- Enter the four-digit code on the remote. The indicator will turn off after entering the four-digit remote code.
- Press the “POWER” or “PALY” button immediately after entering the code. The ONN remote will erase the code after 35 seconds.
- Press the “POWER” button to save the code if your Samsung Tv shuts down if your code is correct. If not, try to program with the following code.
I added all the ONN universal remote codes for Samsung TVs; you don’t need to search anymore. If you cannot program your remote with these codes, search for new version codes on this website.