How to apply the ONN universal remote codes for Samsung TV? This is the most common search term over the internet. Lot of users are searching for it, but the bad thing is they are getting the incomplete solution, even it is too simple. Now, trust me, you will get the right solution. Because, I am sharing the complete list of codes and the programming steps.
ONN Universal Remote Codes For Samsung TV List
Well, now its the time to program the ONN universal remote codes for Samsung TV that you have select from the above list. Now, scroll down the page and follow the easy programming steps.
How To Program ONN Universal Remote For Samsung TV
Samsung Tv can be controlled by the ONN universal remote. The ONN universal remote supports all types of smart devices. This remote programming and usage are also much simple than other universal remotes. I will tell you remote programming guidelines in this article.
- Prepare the device that you want to program with ONN universal remote.
- Find the “SETUP” button on the remote. Long-press the “STEUP” button to activate the leaning mode, is store the code in the remote memory. You can confirm when the remote is in learning mode through its indications. The light is an indicator that flashes and remains on when you press and hold the “SETUP” button for 3 to 5 seconds.
- Press the “DEVICE” button on the remote. The red light blinks once and it remains lit.
- Enter the four-digit code on the remote. The indicator will turn off after entering the four-digit remote code.
- Press the “POWER” or “PALY” button immediately after entering the code. The ONN remote will erase the code after 35 seconds.
- Press the “POWER” button to save the code. If your Samsung Tv shut down if your code is correct. If not, try to program with the next code.
I added all the ONN universal remote codes for Samsung Tv, you don’t need to search anymore. If you are unable to program your remote with these codes, search for new version codes in the web station.