iLo is one of the most known TV brands in the industry. Generally, an iLo TV comes with a remote control while purchasing. But if you lose your remote or it gets spoilt, then you can choose a universal remote to program with your TV. By using the universal remote, you not only program a Television but also DVDs and Cable Set as well. All you need for this is remote iLo codes.
iLo TV Universal Remote Codes List
If you are looking for an iLo TV remote code list, then this is the right platform. On this page, you get iLo TV remote codes for each & every type of remote. This list may be helpful for your universal remote if you need iLo TV codes of 4 digits. Check the below list of remote codes for your RCA remote and do the programming with the instructions also given here. Most of the latest & upcoming remote brands use 5-digit codes for programming remote control, so we have also listed them.
How to Program iLO TV Universal Remote
iLo TV has an official method to program the universal remote control with the traditional programming methods. So firstly, try the official iLo TV programming instructions like Ge universal remote codes for the Hitachi brand and try other ways if one is not working for you. Also, try changing the other remote codes till your remote is programmed.
I will show you how to program the RCA remote for iLo TV. It will give essential knowledge about remote setup.
- Turn on your iLo TV and insert batteries into the remote.
- Locate the remote at the TV’s sensor and press the “TV” button on the remote until the “POWER” button lights up. Don’t release the “TV” button until the setup is finished successfully.
- Hold the “TV” button and enter the code to program the universal remote.
- The “POWER” button remains on after entering the code if the remote gets a valid code.
- Otherwise, if the “POWER” button blinks four times, you will need another valid code to program your remote.
Finally, release the “TV” button and control the iLo TV using the remote. If the device responds to the remote, the remote setup is completed.
If not, try to reprogram your remote using the auto-code search method.
We hope you will find this article helpful in setting up the universal remote control for your TV, DVD or Satellite device. If you don’t see any remote universal code working for you, please share your feedback via comments so we can help you provide suitable remote codes for you.